Our Mission Statement
Tahoe Carson Radiology is built on a trusting collaboration with the medical community in order to develop an integrated healthcare network that provides compassion, quality, and cost-effective services.
In fostering an integrated delivery system, Tahoe Carson Radiology will facilitate the enhancement of medical practices through the stewardship of resources, quality services, collaborative efforts, and state-of-the-art technology. This endeavor will promote a healthier community by stressing advocacy, health and wellness education, and preventive measures through the continuity of care.
We provide a range of Interventional Radiology Services in a clinic setting:
• Suspected peripheral vascular disease (PAD) i.e. claudication, non-healing ulcers
• Vertebroplasty – symptomatic osteoporotic compression fractures
• Symptomatic varicose veins and/or chronic venous stasis
• Recent onset of marked hypertension or difficult to manage hypertension-suspected renal artery stenosis
• Uterine fibroid embolization for symptomatic uterine fibroids
• Congenital Angiomas and vascular malformations
• Radiofrequency ablation for liver tumors
• Difficult organ biopsy
• Difficult vascular access
• Epidurals for pain management
Tahoe Carson Radiology began in the 1970s and opened its first Outpatient Imaging Center in 1999 which is known as Great Basin Imaging. Great Basin Imaging was the first Imaging center in Northern Nevada to be fully digital and included voice recognition dictation.
Tahoe Carson Radiology expanded its services to multiple locations in Minden and Dayton Nevada. In 2016 we opened High Desert Imaging in Elko Nevada, which offers cost-effective services to the community.
Great Basin Imaging was formed as a joint venture with Carson Tahoe Hospital in 2011. During our tenure as managing partner of a hospital joint venture and ownership of our independent imaging centers, Tahoe Carson Radiology has gained experience in the management and operation of successful Imaging Centers.
We look at every opportunity to enhance the success of your hospital's radiology department by providing professional leadership, unmatched customer service to physicians, employees, patients, and general expertise in medical imaging services.
Tahoe Carson Radiology provides Medical Imaging Services to several locations.